Helping media professionals collaborate effectively with digital workflows
Creative industries are rapidly evolving. Digitization and file-based workflows have changed the way we produce video and film. Limecraft offers a comprehensive collaboration environment for film and video production, designed for maximum productivity during the shooting, story editing and post-production processes.
Production facilities, producers and broadcasters build their private cloud with our workflow solution that seamlessly integrates with existing storage and media asset management services. Our unique proxy-based approach increases productivity and allows the producer to explore new creative avenues.
Limecraft’s goal is to deliver cutting edge audio visual media production technology. We re-imagine and re-engineer the media production processes from the inside out. Our new ways of collaboration enable the producer to explore new distribution venues and creative opportunities.
More specifically, we enable media professionals to
Increase time-efficiency and reduce production costs
Truly collaborate by concurrently accessing the most up-to-date information
Distribute media adapted to the context of its consumption
Explore new venues of interactivity and new audiovisual formats
Every member of Limecraft’s team has had a previous career in IT based broadcasting or in media production. As such each member contributes knowledge of business processes to Limecraft’s development of media technology and helps build its network of media professionals.
CEO and Founder
Maarten has a long-standing track record in media. He held key positions at VRT such as Lead Architect and Program Manager, responsible for several innovative technologies, enabling computer assisted manufacturing and automatic indexing of media.
As CEO and founder of Limecraft, Maarten focuses on corporate relations, financing and business development. Gifted with a sharp analytic mind and a passionate understanding of technology, Maarten is dedicated to position Limecraft as a game changer in the audiovisual media industry.
VP of Product and Founder
Nico has a background in broadcasting, media production technology and software development. He held high profile positions such as Program Manager, Project Lead and Application Engineer at VRT and Boulveart, working on innovative web applications and digital production systems.
As Product Manager and founder of Limecraft, Nico works closely with the development team setting-up pipelines and development of software tools for all products with a strong focus on improving the user experience.
Dieter Van Rijsselbergen
CTO and Founder
Dieter holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science at the Ghent University and is an expert in software as a service, video and metadata processing technologies.
As CTO and founder of Limecraft, Dieter leads engineering and is responsible for building state-of-the-art production pipelines and integrations with our various technology partners.
Karel has a Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, a background in public broadcasting and played a key role in the research and development of prototypes relating to innovative media workflows at VRT.
At Limecraft, Karel leads the front-end development team.
Senior System Engineer
Simon has a Master’s degree in Computer Science and as a student, he worked for Philips on the integration of social media with television.
At Limecraft, Simon bridges the gap between development and operational projects. He’s often on site, kickstarting new projects.
Wim Van Lancker
Wim has a Master’s degree in Computer Science and worked as a researcher on scalable video coding technologies at the Ghent University’s Multimedialab, in joint projects with telecom concerns and public broadcasting.
At Limecraft, Wim leads the back-end development team.
Robert has over 20 years of marketing and sales experience in the media technology sector, holding key positions at high profile companies such as Xerox, IBM and SAP.
At Limecraft, Robert acts as a problem solver in pitching innovative products. He has a keen awareness of new and emerging technologies and a passion to provide media professionals with the tools needed to excel.
We’re currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us grow our client base!
What You Will Be Doing
- Train and on-board new customers and help them be successful
- Identify expansion opportunities and up-selling customers
- Follow up on user and customer emails and questions
- Manage churn and build relationships with our customers
- You have experience in Customer Success, Customer Support or as an Account Manager
- Knowledge of media production is a plus.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You can create content like FAQs, on-boarding instructions or training videos
- You have the ability and desire to work in a startup team environment
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionate and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You are able to change directions and seek new ideas if needed
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What We Offer
- A challenging and creative opportunity in a growing and dynamic workplace.
- A diversified job with a sweet cup of independence
- An interesting salary package supplemented with fringe benefits.
- A great office in Ghent with free coffee and drinks
- Flexible working hours (with possibility to work remotely as well)
- Huge growth and learning potential
Carpe diem. Seize the day. Send in your resume, we wont bite, pinky promise
We’re always looking for new talents, so if you have what it takes to join our team, be sure to send your resume and a small introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to hear from you.
Limecraft Flow integrates with various partners in the field.
Get started with Flow for free
Your 3 month trial includes the following features